These Are Our
Dr Ram CharanPradhan
BHMS (Utkal University), MD (JRN. RajastanVidyapeeth, Udaipur)
Dr Ram Charan Pradhan is a well-known personality of versatile quality. He is a doctor of national repute in homoeopathic medicine. He has more than 37 years of experience in the field of homoeopathic medicine. He has served under H& FW Department, Odisha for 35 years. He has also served as faculty in Odisha medical college of Homoeopathy & Research Sambalpur and served as incharge Deputy Superintendent in Government Homoeopathy Hospital Sambalpur.Dr Ram CharanPradhan was born in small unprivileged village Patrapali, District: Jharsuguda of Odisha in the year 1958. He has graduated from Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College, Bhubaneswar in the year 1983. He has completed post graduated in Homoeopathic Materia Medica from JRN. RajastanVidyapeeth(Deemed University) Udaipur, Rajasthan. He has completed Diploma in Aids & family Education from IGNOU.
Awards and Recognition:
- Doctor Hahnemann PratibhaSamman 2014 by Odisha State Homoeopathic BoardBhubaneswar,Odisha
- NuakhaiSamman 2014 for his contribution to society, TYAG, Sambalpur
- Felicitated by SwaraJhankarSahityaSansadRaghunathpali, Jharsuguda (2014) for his contribution to Society.
- Life time Achievement Award 2018 by Allen Homoeo&Herbal Products limited Mahaboobnagar, Telangana
- Life Member of Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physician (IIHP)
- Life Member of Western Odisha Homoeopathic Organisation (WOHO)
Dr R.C. Pradhan is associated with several social organisations for the betterment of society.
- Educating people regarding cause and prevention of various diseases through AIR, Sambalpur.
- Stress management: Dr Pradhan is an active member of “HasmaHasama Laughing Club”.
- De-addiction of alcohols and drugs: De-addiction camps in village, clubs school, college and institution. Dr Pradhan has de-addicted more than 50000 people from tobacco, alcohol and smoking.
- Free medical camp in remote villages.
- Promoting free health services in orphanage.
- Educating people against social stigma like animal sacrifice (Pashu Bali) and social taboos etc.
- Creating social conscious regarding blood donation, eye donation and body donation.
- Served fifteen years as PHF Rotarian in R.C. Burla.
As a Poet:
Dr Pradhanis a person with many versatile qualities. Apart from being a doctor, is a very good poet in Sambalpuri, Odia, Hindi and English. He has published many articles and periodicals in reputed magazine. To his credit, 5 books has been written and published by him. He is also associated with many literary and religious societies.
- Founder member of “JugarYatra” Patrapali, Kolabira, Jharsuguda
- Advisor, Souvenir of “JugarYatra”
- Member Editorial Board, ChetanaPrabaha, Burla
- Member Editorial Board, Kula Pratibha, Sambalpur